My papers can also be found on the arXiv
, Google Scholar
- Cycles in Mallows random permutations. [arXiv]
with Tobias Müller and Teun Verstraaten, Submitted.
- Shift invariance of half space integrable models. [arXiv]
- Universality for low degree factors of random polynomials over finite fields. [arXiv]
with Huy Tuan Pham and Max Wenqiang Xu, Accepted at International Mathematics Research Notices.
- A central limit theorem for cycles of Mallows permutations. [arXiv]
Note: this has been merged into this paper, although the proof in this version is slightly different.
- Card guessing and the birthday problem for sampling without replacement. [arXiv]
with Andrea Ottolini, Submitted.
- Mixing time of fractional random walk on finite fields. [arXiv]
with Huy Tuan Pham and Max Wenqiang Xu, Submitted.
- Markov chains on finite fields with deterministic jumps. [arXiv, journal]
Electronic Journal of Probability (2022).
- The-square-and-add Markov chain. [arXiv, journal]
with Persi Diaconis and I. Martin Isaacs, The Mathematical Intelligencer (2021).
- A central limit theorem for descents of a Mallows permutation and its inverse. [arXiv, journal]
Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré Probabilités et Statistiques (2022).
- Random walk on the symplectic forms over a finite field. [arXiv, journal]
Algebraic Combinatorics (2020).
- A characteristic map for the symmetric space of symplectic forms over a finite field. [arXiv, journal, poster]
International Mathematics Research Notices (2022).
- A power series identity and Bessel-type integrals over unitary groups. [arXiv, journal]
Journal of Mathematical Physics (2019).
- A geometric proof of the L2-singular dichotomy for orbital measure on Lie algebras and groups. [arXiv, journal]
with Kathryn Hare, Bollettino dell'Unione Matematica Italiana (2018).
- The absolute continuity of convolution products of orbital measures in exceptional symmetric spaces. [arXiv, journal]
with Kathryn Hare, Monatshefte für Mathematik (2017).
- Smoothness of convolution products of orbital measures on rank one compact symmetric spaces. [arXiv, journal]
with Kathryn Hare, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society (2016).